Let your career take off with a dynamic international group!
List of Openings
Ref : PTY-17-001
Senior Property Executive / Property Executive
Posting Date : 16 February 2017
- Liaise with contractors for repairs of facilities & equipment.
- Supervise and monitor contracts / A&A projects.
- Assist in handling of day-to-day building facility checks.
- Attend to electrical and mechanical maintenance complaints.
- Ensure all preventive maintenance works are carried out according to prescribed checklist and schedule.
- Ensure building facilities & equipment are in good working order.
- Report irregularities to immediate supervisor.
- Monitor service contractors and sub-contractors on site work.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Call quotation and recommend to award maintenance work to competent service provider.
- Diploma in Building / Facility Management / Mechanical / Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Possession of SIC / Fire Safety Manager certificates will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed resume stating expected salary and email it to us by clicking on "Apply Now" button below.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)